ABOUT Wellesley College
Women want success in every facet of their lives. Our liberal arts perspective and focus on the leader as a whole person set us apart. You’ll not only learn practical skills and knowledge to take your career to the next level you’ll also gain valuable personal insight on what you need to flourish personally. Add to that the opportunity to learn and exchange insights with other women in a thoughtfully challenging environment, and you have a personally and professionally enriching experience unmatched anywhere else.
Our professional development approach cultivates:
- Self-knowledge and confidence to advance your career to the next level
- Powerful networking and collaboration with like-minded women
- New perspectives through thoughtful reflection and discussion in a beautiful campus setting
- An exploration of new approaches and creative solutions
- An action plan to make an immediate impact
Our courses are unique in that they blend critical leadership content with a holistic focus. Professional women can learn in an inclusive environment surrounded by other women.
Our programs help aspiring female leaders gain the confidence they need to undertake the following:
- Team-based work
- Gender communication differences
- Data driven decision making, problem solving and influence
- Leveraging diversity
- Leading with authority
- Identifying and cultivating a leadership style
- Effective communication and presentation
Programs are held on Wellesley’s beautiful campus and blend a dynamic, impactful content experience with a holistic/self care component. Days start with optional mindful activities, include healthy choices at mealtimes. Daily lunch breaks offer a guided walk around the lake, and other optional activities. All programs include the mindfulness sessions, network building and relationship development, reflective exercises and action planning.