Key topics include:
- See how the complex world of gender and negotiation affects you
- Proactive negotiation – how to use negotiation as a problem solving approach
- Advocating effectively for yourself, your team, and your organization
- Recognize when it’s time to negotiate and what to negotiate for
- Build the collaborations necessary for success
- Your negotiation style – be aware of how your style can affect a successful outcome and learn to bring yourself to the table
Who Should Attend:
Women who need to negotiate for promotions, deals, new initiatives, projects or resources, and want to advance their careers and enhance their status as leaders.
Many would agree that there are gendered nuances to the art of negotiation. Some women fail to capitalize on opportunities to negotiate about roles, resources, salary and other important aspects of career success. In fact, negotiating is a critical skill that women have to master in order to be effective as leaders, and for enhanced success in life. This course will teach you how to ask for what you want, and to approach negotiation with confidence and skill.
To Be Announced
Length: 2 days
Session Dates: Winter 2019
Program Fee: $2,400 (includes tuition, materials, and most meals; travel not included)*
*Residential option available for $250 (accommodations at Wellesley College Club or local hotel.)