Frequently Asked Questions & Program Policies
Below are the answers to some frequently asked questions and details for programs.
Costs & Discounts
The fee covers:
- Program materials
- Coffee breaks
- If the program is longer than 1 day, fees also include overnight accommodations.
- Registration is not complete until you are paid in full.
- Credit cards are the preferred form of payment and Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted at the time of registration.
- Payment by check is also accepted, however the processing of such must be initiated at least six weeks prior to the start of the program. Therefore, we highly recommended that you pay first with a credit card in order to ensure your seat in the program and then, if possible, seek reimbursement from your employer.
We currently offer discounts to:
- Groups of two to five individuals attending the same program from the same organization: The first participant pays full price, and a 15 percent discount is extended to up to four additional participants. Please note that we do not allow more than five participants from one organization in any single open-enrollment program so that we can encourage diversity of industry and experience in the classroom.
- Individuals attending more than one program: You pay full price for the first program registration and receive a 10 percent discount on any additional programs.
If registering more than one participant, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participation & Medical
Changes, Cancellations & Notices
To cancel or transfer your registration, write to email@example.com.
Participants who cancel between four weeks and one week prior to the start of the program will be assessed a $300 cancellation fee. Participants who cancel less than one week prior to the start of the program will be refunded half the program fee. If you do not cancel and do not attend the program, you forfeit the entire tuition.
Professional Development programs are rarely canceled because of inclement weather. If they are cancelled, a notice is posted on the homepage the day of cancellation. Participants are notified by email.
Programs may be added or cancelled throughout the year. If a program is cancelled, Wellesley will refund the program tuition in full, but is not responsible for travel, accommodations, or other expenses incurred by the participant.
Wellesley College Professional Development reserves the right to make changes to the information printed in materials or on this website.